Sometimes products need to be returned due to faults or other reasons. Please read the below information regarding our returns policy.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
12-month warranty for defects and faults.
Exceptions to the "Standard Warranty":
- Low-cost hobby-grade parts that are subject to casual mishandling in favour of convenience are often covered by a 90-day warranty unless there is reasonable evidence of a safe handling environment and practices (static safety, etc).
- Constructed kits and interfaceable electronics (general purpose inputs and outputs on development boards) can be damaged through misuse or by mistake. Often, these scenarios are not a manufacturer fault or defect.
How to return a faulty product
- Reply to your order confirmation email with a description of the fault/defect. Our support team will be in touch within 3 business days
- Please ensure the return is well packaged and safe for transit, and please only use services that offer tracking and proof of delivery.
- Once the product is received, we will confirm the defect/fault and process a refund or replacement.